As a CareerFoundry tutor I help emerging designers find their passion and shape their portfolios. Part of my role is to connect with students in order to clear roadblocks, give written feedback and help them stay inspired.
Some of the rewarding parts of tutoring are:
- Taking feedback from students on how to be a stronger mentor.
- Developing critiquing skills and giving feedback.
- Staying up to date on new trends and best practices.
- Keeping in touch with new perspectives and fresh ideas.
- Staying humble and inspired by the new generation of designers.
Here's some of my amazing student's work: